Please link your Kroger card to WLS! Every time an enrolled member of your group shops at Kroger using his or her enrolled Kroger Plus Card, WLS will earn rewards.
Once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for WLS.
Kroger will pay up to $750,000 to participating schools based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Register Online at: www.krogercommunityrewards.com