W. L. Swain is a Title I School
Where Learning Shapes Extraordinary Students
W.L. Swain's mission is to have a positive influence on the lives of each student by empowering lifelong learners for their future of infinite possibilities.
W.L. Swain will provide a safe, diverse learning environment which sets high expectations and celebrates the strengths of each child. We will unlock the potential of tomorrow's learners by providing a rigorous course of study. We will foster strong relationships between students, parents, and staff.
- We believe that all students will learn.
- We believe that all students can achieve at higher levels.
- We believe in the value of our partnership which exists between our school and its stakeholders (students, parents, community, staff and businesses), and the role they play in realizing our vision. Our success requires a community of enthusiastic stakeholders.
- We believe that a challenging and dynamic world demands advanced real-world skills, active experiences, and outstanding citizens.
· We believe every student at W.L. Swain Elementary School represents the future of our community, state, and nation.
· We believe in differentiating instruction for a community of diverse learners.
· We believe in providing a safe and nurturing learning environment.